Time Travel

Malty

Does anyone think this will ever be possible with the way technology is advancing at an alarming rate?

Some believe the Nazi's already developed it..

It cannot be possible.

If it was possible we'd already know because time travelers would be amongst us or there would be 800 billion people at the Sermon on the Mount.

Also, it violates pretty much every known law of physics.

Those cavaets out of the way, yeah why not?

Backwards time travel is theoretically possible by several different methods using general relativity.

No it isn't, in fact that is one of the fundamental basis of general relativity.

"Theoretically" means "if we forget the laws of physics" and under that idea, I could fly on a rainbow shitting unicorn tomorrow.

Travelling forwards in time is common, I do it frequently. I think it has some connection with wanking. Quite a few times I've had a wank and the next thing I know I've been catapulted 6 hours or so into the future.

Time travel cannot work without physical travel at the same time...

Remember...
the earth spins and rotates round the sun
and the sun moves around the milky way
and the milky way is moving out from the centre of the universe

without the physical travel bit, even time travelling 5 seconds will result in instant burial deep in the earth... or instant death in the vacuum in space

sorry.

It cannot be possible.

If it was possible we'd already know because time travelers would be amongst us or there would be 800 billion people at the Sermon on the Mount.

Also, it violates pretty much every known law of physics.

Those cavaets out of the way, yeah why not?
800 billion wondering why they can't find the sermon no doubt...

As Damo and others had said...

Nope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.