To Mr Mancini ...

Prestwich_Blue said:
We were lucky. Up to 25 minutes into the semi our season could still have gone to shit quite easily. Arsenal & Spurs then blew it in the league. He won't get away with that next season.

You really don't like Mancini do you.
Still each to there own.

All I can say is if he's lucky then ALL THE BETTER as lucky managers win more trophies than unlucky ones.

For me we defend excellently - something we were incapable of before Mancini arrived. We now can also defend higher up the pitch (e.g. Stoke in the FA Cup Final) something the Mancini detractors were complaining about until the end of March.
We can now keep possession for long periods too - again something we were incapable of before Mancini arrived .
Going forward, well it's not the roller-coaster ride under Hughes - but it is improving. we need to get the ball a bit earlier to Dzeko for him to start scoring by the trolley-full but that will come when the quality of the team is improved for next season.

BlueAnorak said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We were lucky. Up to 25 minutes into the semi our season could still have gone to shit quite easily. Arsenal & Spurs then blew it in the league. He won't get away with that next season.

You really don't like Mancini do you. Still each to there own.

All I can say is if he's lucky then ALL THE BETTER as lucky managers win more trophies than unlucky ones.

For me we defend excellently - something we were incapable of before Mancini arrived. We now can also defend higher up the pitch (e.g. Stoke in the FA Cup Final) something the Mancini detractors were complaining about until the end of March.
We can now keep possession for long periods too - again something we were incapable of before Mancini arrived .
Going forward, well it's not the roller-coaster ride under Hughes - but it is improving. we need to get the ball a bit earlier to Dzeko for him to start scoring by the trolley-full but that will come when the quality of the team is improved for next season.
I think the haters just dont like admitting they were wrong..some people are just stubborn!

BlueAnorak said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Still each to there own.

He wins us our first major trophy in 35 years beats the scum on the way and Prestwich Blue still doesn't like him. Unbelievable!

You don't hear United fans saying we were "lucky" to win the league do you? The number of times I saw them play away from home on Sky and they were truly awful.
Didn't like the sacking of Hughes, but the board have been more than vindicated and Mancini has done brilliantly. We will simply get better and better with him in charge and the confidence and belief we've shown since April has been fantastic to see.

The way City galvanised as a team this spring was just fantastic. Credit to the Boss. Doubters get your coats.

if Hughes was in charge we would've never gotten players like silva , Yaya , Kolarov last summer ,

Kompany would not be the Kompany we know under Mancini's influence (he would propably be playing in midfield or even on the bench cuz he cant take nigel's place in DM )

Mancini did his magic and look how lucky we are to have a Rock at the back 1 of the 3 best CBs in the world with Vidic and Pique , give the guy some credit for God sake !

i think if Hughes was still in charge this year and we're going into the champions league we would be chasing N'Zogbia and Adam instead of A.Sanchez and pastore :/'

P.S: i have to say ive never seen Mancini playing but i saw the Video in this thread im impressed , the guy was a legend 0_0 , if he was playing now i bet he would be one of city's top transfer targets haha

I don't think we were lucky to beat United in the semi like some of you do, I've watched several times and it really takes something away from our success when you hint we were lucky.
"Berbatov missed".. and the best team won, so Mancini should get all the credit 100% of it for a fantastic end of season.

Roberto has proven to me that he is a great manager and I thank him for the successful year we have had.

BlueAnorak said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Still each to there own.

I certainly don't hate Mancini although I was very suspicious about his ability to adapt to the Premiership. Those doubts are going and if we play this coming season the same way we finished last then we will be in with a serious shout of the title.

And your point about being lucky is exactly the one I've been trying to make. We've had plenty of unlucky ones and often luck is needed more than ability. I'm sure Arsene Wenger would agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.