Toby Alderweireld

It isn't the price that matters it is having the right player for the system Pep wants us to play. Suspect if he fitted the criteria, whatever it is, we would have signed him already.

Alderweireld would fit here like a glove

Still no one nibbling at this which I am astonished at! 25M its a steal!! And the buy-out clause ends this coming Thursday. Surely he's worth a punt...…….. right ?????

Roma tried. But they tried to haggle Spurs down from the £25m release clause. It’s as if they’ve never heard of Daniel Levy!

In addition to which, I very much doubt that they would, or even could, have met his wage demands.

I hope some fucker signs him,if only to stop this daft thread being bumped every other week.

Why is this a 'daft thread' ?

RammyBlues makes a great point here, we can only assume there's something in him that Pep doesn't fancy IMO as he surely wont be on a ridiculous salary at Spuds.... As JimB is says …… remember its Levy at the helm there and he is somewhat tighter than a ducks arse !!

Roma tried. But they tried to haggle Spurs down from the £25m release clause. It’s as if they’ve never heard of Daniel Levy!

In addition to which, I very much doubt that they would, or even could, have met his wage demands.

Didn’t think Levy would go for the loan with option to take him for free.

What is it with this guy? £25mil seems a no-brainer. There must be something up that we(normal people) don't know about i.e he doesn't want to leave, he has a serious underlying injury etc.

Wonder if his agent sent him a gift basket of soaps, shampoos, deodorants, nail-clippers, fresh socks and underwear and a load of minty sweets.

Poor Toby probably just needs a subtle hint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.