Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Why invade the pitch ? morons !!
Do they want fences back ? do they want to play with empty stadium ?
Ban anyone that could be identified from CCTV as being on the pitch
City need to take action before the FA or GMP do
You've been a member on here for eight years, and you've posted 20 times? And that was your 20th post? Hmm. Why haven't you posted more regularly in the interim, when we've enjoyed our most successful period in our history?

Losing a game and having a tradition of celebrating is an utterly different topic. How you’ve come to the decision that a bogey team and a way to celebrate are two points to be compared I’ll never know.
"Typical City" is literally what fans would say defines us at times.

How three previous occasions, then with this one not actually during a celebration of winning the league, counts as tradition is more an argument than anything else.

You've been a member on here for eight years, and you've posted 20 times? And that was your 20th post? Hmm. Why haven't you posted more regularly in the interim, when we've enjoyed our most successful period in our history?
ermmm..cos he's not a blue?

No, the majority around me cheered when the first few got through.

Most were filming it and quite a few stayed to watch the scenes.

Maybe try watching badminton or netball if it bothers you how football fans celebrate.
And now we have the same old argument "if you don't like it don't watch."

I'm not the one breaking the law mate. Celebrate in the stands. That simple.

And show me another instance of a teams fans doing that other than in spontaneous last day moments? It's really not the norm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.