Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Here pussy pussy!

Pussy? Nah. But any opportunity for the FA to throw the book at the club is worth thinking about (even if it was good-natured and there was polite request on the scoreboard for the pitch to be cleared).

You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing.
Yeah man that was amazing. The stoppage after the 4th goal when Yaya came on and the whole stadium was rocking was unbelievable.

As for the pitch invasion....In the words of Rebecca Lowe, "to be fair, they deserve it".

I had no problem with it. I actually think it was a positive thing. Those images will be seen across the world. It'll help grow the brand.

Last edited:
It should not be happening. Does anyone really think the players want to be jostled by a bunch of knobheads. They may smile politely but they cannot get off the pitch quick enough. Did all the players stay on the pitch to exchange telephone numbers with those that ran on, no, the majority ran like fuck. How many of you that say it is Ok said the same about the Wigan fans in the FA Cup.

It should not be happening. Does anyone really think the players want to be jostled by a bunch of knobheads. They may smile politely but they cannot get off the pitch quick enough. Did all the players stay on the pitch to exchange telephone numbers with those that ran on, no, the majority ran like fuck. How many of you that say it is Ok said the same about the Wigan fans in the FA Cup.

@gordondaviesmoustache had it right it wasn't a pitch invasion, more a pitch celebration. It was totally different to what Wigan did. Theirs started as a celebration then turned into goading and attacking our players and fan's unhindered. I also wouldn't call our fans a bunch of knobheads either and if our players think that the men, women and kids who shell out hard earned money every week and support them are knobheads then they can fuck off for me.

Most had applauded the crowd and had gone anyway before the majority went onto the pitch. It's not like it happens every game but traditionally we always used to go onto the pitch after the last home game at Maine Road win lose or draw. After 35 years of having nothing to celebrate I personally loved it. Hopefully it is out of the system now and against Huddersfield it won't happen and all the official trophy presentation and stage managed razzmatazz can go ahead unhindered.

This was a raw unstaged display of joy and emotion and I don't remember the fa or premier league fining us after the last one or the one before. They can fuck off as well anyway the hypocrites I don't remember hearing Wigan have been punished yet. Also such emotion and joy helps sell their product whether they like to admit it or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.