Today's referee

fatbloke

If anyone had any doubt over refereeing integrity surely today just confirmed what a few of us have said for a few years on this forum. That wasn't bad refereeing, that was cheating. Bad refereeing occurs both ways, not just in one teams favour. At half time each team had 50% possession and we had created the most chances and were without doubt the one providing the attacking intent, yet the foul count was 13-1. No doubt Pidge, The cookie monster and SJK will have their excuses lined up and say he couldn't have been cheating because we still won but anyone who was at that game today surely has to have suspicions over the integrity of that performance.

Was completely ridiculous. Rodwell got booked for being kicked in the foot.

Yeah, and they had to show the fuckin' "Penalty" replay in super slow-mo to find any contact at all.

Can anyone fathom a match in which United have been on the receiving end of this shit? Fergie would die of a stroke by half time.

Its alright though, its pretty obvious we win the right way, unlike our closest rivals.

Wank. Cole fouls himself on purpose and he blows up for a free kick to Chelsea. Summed up his shiteness.

I noticed the foul count at half-time too.

Some of his decisions today were absolutely disgraceful and seemed aimed at ensuring a Chelsea win.

I said to the better half after about 20 minutes, "He's determined to make we don't win".

I have seen some shocking officiating at the Etihad over the last couple of season, but today's effort was just about the worst, I would say.

Sky Blue said:
Wank. Cole fouls himself on purpose and he blows up for a free kick to Chelsea. Summed up his shiteness.

Yeah, I saw that one. Silva is such a brutal player after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.