Today's shooting in America thread

You also said that there was stuff about DNC people that turned out to be true. Let's have just one link for that then. Otherwise people might think that you don't know what you're talking about.

I’ve been searching for a link, but don’t seem to find it back, it was about Podesta, DNC and hackers. Feel free to find it. If you want to make this into a competition, go ahead.

There are a lot of people who froth when they see anything from..
Infowars
Fox News
The Daily Mail

:)

Totally agree, I find it very funny that they have soooo many followers, if you read their comments it’s just halucinately absurd.

I’ve been searching for a link, but don’t seem to find it back, it was about Podesta, DNC and hackers. Feel free to find it. If you want to make this into a competition, go ahead.
Don’t need any competition. You made a claim, I called you out on it and you failed to back it up. I’m not going to search Infowars to find a true story because it’s not me that said there was one on there and I wouldn’t waste my time because it’s a website for gullible morons.

I didn’t know about the existence of this book.

So it must have been a groundbreaking achievement for PJW to read this book and summarise it into an abstract.
Clearly you didn't bother reading the article you provided a link to, but you know the article's true?
This is a pointless irrelevant discussion and you're just making yourself look foolish.

Last edited:
lol I’m at work, i didn’t check the title thorough of the one you provided

Anyhoo, is this article true? Or is infowars not telling the truth?
https://www.infowars.com/anti-trump-minnesota-state-senator-dan-schoen-busted-for-sexual-harassment/
Infowars are doing what they always do. Selectively picking up snippets of news from other publications that suit their own agenda, then adding their own take on it. As I said it's a website for gullible morons produced by white supremacists and racists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.