Tonight's Forecast....

Pigeonho said:
I would be embarrassed to be a part of humanity if the game got postponed tonight.

You know health and safety these days and we have all that building stuff near the stadium,it really is howling out there!

paulchapo said:
Pigeonho said:
I would be embarrassed to be a part of humanity if the game got postponed tonight.

You know health and safety these days and we have all that building stuff near the stadium,it really is howling out there!
I must drove from town and got put for some money. Windy, yes. Did it stop me? No.

Only reason to possibly call it off would be out of danger to spectators.
Match itself should be fine but bit of a lottery.

M6 closed due to the terrible weather at Junction 19, closed at Knutsford through to Junction 21 at Croft.

Marvin said:
kramer said:
blue12 said:
They seriously need to be looking at postponing this ,very very dangerous at the moment .

I agree and the worse weather for football is wind could make it a farce Although would feel sorry for any Sunderland fans but at least they would be travelling home earlier
Etihad Stands wrap around the pitch so I doubt it will have as much effect as you think. At some grounds with small stands, or gaps in the corners it could be a lottery though
2nd half should not be an issue as the forecast is suggesting that wind speeds will be down to 25mph which is less than they are now.

you mean like a wet Wednesday in stoke don't you?

This should be called off just seen a tree blocking the road only takes some flying debris and people could get seriously injured

Virgin trains west coast all cancelled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.