Tony Adcock Interview

He looked promising around that time, but ended up like Simpson and Moulden. After the park ex for TM I can't remember hearing of him.

He looked promising around that time, but ended up like Simpson and Moulden. After the park ex for TM I can't remember hearing of him.

Played mainly in the 3rd tier with the likes of Luton, Colchester and Northampton - He was telling me he was approached by Liverpool but then got injured so any potential deal was off - They then turned their attention to Ian Rush at Chester, Who's was recommended to City by Alan Oakes who was at Chester at the time but City declined the chance to sign him !!!

Glad you managed to catch up with him and get the interview. Came across as a really likeable, humble bloke when I met him and rather than be arrogant about his achievements if anything it came across the complete opposite as if he did not fully appreciate what he had achieved.

Anyone care to elaborate? I know nothing of this. Just before I started going by the sounds of it.

Arguably, the biggest City hooligan following of all time, for Millwall’s first big game since their “adventures” at Luton, two years earlier.

The City contingent was split into “Special” or “Service”, with the traditional fans on the former, and the Guvnors on the latter.

No women, no kids, no face- painting, no Mexican waves

The goal celebration was muted because it looked like he’d shanked a cross at the opposite end. Even his teammates seemed surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.