Top 4 Race

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by leech, 19 Mar 2017.

1. leech

leech

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will we make it?

Last edited: 20 Mar 2017
  2. almir

almir

beat arsenal and rags and we're in. we screwed it up against stoke, that wold give us a breathing space.

Guess Rags are the most dangerous to make a threat to any of current 4. Arsenal looks finished (unless we bring them back to life and that would be typical city)

3. Wreckless Alec

Wreckless Alec

4. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

I think in this order
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    Man city
    Liverpool
    So next season we'll still be able to sing you play Thursday cos your fucking shite.

5. BLUEMATT23

BLUEMATT23

Surely it can't be right that we play Middlesbrough 48 hours after the Derby?

6. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    its called the top 5/6/7 now.

7. City health warning

City health warning

Another touch and go season end to the season (but fingers crossed) we will qualify and will be more comfortable next season.

8. hilts

hilts

If we're still in the top 4 after the Southampton game we will finish top 4, rags and arse missing out would be most enjoyable

9. simon23

simon23

for me we have just got our hardest gam out of the way...I think liverpool are one of the few teams that can beat us on any given day. Sounds strange considering Chelski are so far ahead of us and we still have to play them away but i think our style is better suited to playing chelski...i think liverpool's style of lay is more dangerous to us than Chelskis......the other game is the leicester game where we have to be very careful

No easy games but Im more confident against arsenal and chelski than I am against the candle wavers.

Its in our hands and hopefully we will get top 4...would love utd to miss out but think liverpool and us need to hold our nerves.......Spurs are a show in for top 4 ...they don't have any real difficult games left...chelski will stroll the league even if we do manage to beat them

Therefore 3rd and 4th probably between us liverpool and the rags

10. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    We'll still finish 2nd or 3rd.

Rags will be gifted the Europa cup as UEFA would enjoy the money they generate.

Fourth will be the dippers for much the same reason as the rags getting the Europa Cup.