Top tier not open for the semi final ?

Basically if you have a season ticket and are in the cup scheme you get your normal seat so I am as usual in the third tier. My son however has a season ticket but is not in the cup scheme ........... so he cannot buy a ticket. effin stupid but I suppose they want to make it look full for the tv.

Davs 19 said:
80s Shorts said:
Why on earth can I not purchase tickets online for EL3 for the semi ?

Realised that sales aren't great so removed level 3 of the planner so it looks good on tv and makes the insecure 'we're not sold out' posters feel a bit better.

Got fuck all to do with any posters. The simple fact is that if the stands are going to be open then I should be able to purchase tkts. That's where I like to sit and the tkts are a bit cheaper. Bit silly as they have just lost two sales. They have done this before and I had to visit the ground to buy level 3 tkts. Wont do it again. Fuck em.

80s Shorts said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Sold out?

Or Colin Bell level 3.

Cannot believe it is sold out. when there appears to be so much availability elsewhere.
Mine was a question rather than a statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.