Top tier not open for the semi final ?

80s Shorts said:
Davs 19 said:
80s Shorts said:
Why on earth can I not purchase tickets online for EL3 for the semi ?

Realised that sales aren't great so removed level 3 of the planner so it looks good on tv and makes the insecure 'we're not sold out' posters feel a bit better.

Got fuck all to do with any posters. The simple fact is that if the stands are going to be open then I should be able to purchase tkts. That's where I like to sit and the tkts are a bit cheaper. Bit silly as they have just lost two sales. They have done this before and I had to visit the ground to buy level 3 tkts. Wont do it again. Fuck em.

That is a bit drastic. the atmosphere should be great and after all the shit years, including stuart effin Pearce where I could only watch in embarrassment as 'small' clubs got to Wembley I will be there.
Come on don't be a pooh face. Where else can you watch a lazy Yaya, or watch Silva go missing for a large part of the game ? ( MOTD shite quotes not my opinion !)

Blue Mist said:
80s Shorts said:
Davs 19 said:
Realised that sales aren't great so removed level 3 of the planner so it looks good on tv and makes the insecure 'we're not sold out' posters feel a bit better.

Got fuck all to do with any posters. The simple fact is that if the stands are going to be open then I should be able to purchase tkts. That's where I like to sit and the tkts are a bit cheaper. Bit silly as they have just lost two sales. They have done this before and I had to visit the ground to buy level 3 tkts. Wont do it again. Fuck em.

That is a bit drastic. the atmosphere should be great and after all the shit years, including stuart effin Pearce where I could only watch in embarrassment as 'small' clubs got to Wembley I will be there.
Come on don't be a pooh face. Where else can you watch a lazy Yaya, or watch Silva go missing for a large part of the game ? ( MOTD shite quotes not my opinion !)

I cant get to many.

Went down to the stadium and spent £116 on two for Chavs game (ouch). EL3 again.

This would have been a spur of the moment purchase as I was on the site and just thought oh go on, I will sort out who I am going with and the logistics afterward. However, I was unable to purchase tkts for a stand that is open due to some ridiculous policy. So yeah, pooh face, lol. Wont be going now.

They had Level 3 closed completely v Wigan.

Seems strange that this time Level 3 is open to accommodate Cup Scheme members yet others can't join them. If it was purely a plan to enhance atmosphere or for show then they should have tried something really dramatic like £10 adults.

There must be some software available to help the tickets office take all the variable (midweek, opposition, schedule of fixtures, post Xmas etc) into account and produce a price criteria that gives a full house.

Pricing just all seems a little random sometimes.

On another point, Level 2 for a Televised Monday night game against Chelsea is £60! Fuck me, even Abramovich might struggle at that price! Seriously expensive.

MaineRoadBlue said:
They had Level 3 closed completely v Wigan.

Seems strange that this time Level 3 is open to accommodate Cup Scheme members yet others can't join them. If it was purely a plan to enhance atmosphere or for show then they should have tried something really dramatic like £10 adults.

There must be some software available to help the tickets office take all the variable (midweek, opposition, schedule of fixtures, post Xmas etc) into account and produce a price criteria that gives a full house.

Pricing just all seems a little random sometimes.

On another point, Level 2 for a Televised Monday night game against Chelsea is £60! Fuck me, even Abramovich might struggle at that price! Seriously expensive.

I have paid that for level 3 vs chelski

And yes it is strange that the level is open but I couldn't purchase tkts.

Anyway, had my rant.

Bloody stupid policy if you ask me.

Tried to buy my usual seats on-line the other day; Colin Bell Level 3, not on scheme

Same thing, level 3 looked to be closed

Went to the ground, level 3 is open, the club are trying to 'encourage' people to buy on levels 1 & 2

Obviously encourage is an anagram for show 3 as closed and wind the buggers up

MaineRoadBlue said:

Predicting that we would be playing Barca at £50 a go? Even Nostradamus couldn't have predicted that one!

Both competing clubs have to agree if tickets are offered at a reduced price for a cup match.

City would not be able to offer 'Hamburg' style prices if West Ham did not agree to it because although home teams take 100% of home league match gate receipts, away clubs take a percentage in the FA and League Cup.

I would bet that the last thing West Ham want is to come to a packed Etihad next wednesday night, it should be tough enough for them if the grounds half full.

Don't blame City for the prices- again it's not something the club can control and surely it makes sense to close an area that wont have many fans in anyway- unless you like sitting on your own?

WhenProgrammesWereAShilling said:
Both competing clubs have to agree if tickets are offered at a reduced price for a cup match.

City would not be able to offer 'Hamburg' style prices if West Ham did not agree to it because although home teams take 100% of home league match gate receipts, away clubs take a percentage in the FA and League Cup.

I would bet that the last thing West Ham want is to come to a packed Etihad next wednesday night, it should be tough enough for them if the grounds half full.

Don't blame City for the prices- again it's not something the club can control and surely it makes sense to close an area that wont have many fans in anyway- unless you like sitting on your own?
How come Arsenal have no problems pricing tickets at a tenner for LC games?

Both clubs have to agree pricing policy in the cups like i said.

Maybe Arsenal agree to make up the cash shortfall to the opposition? This is one option available if both clubs cannot agree, and it has been done before- but not by us.

WhenProgrammesWereAShilling said:
Both clubs have to agree pricing policy in the cups like i said.

Maybe Arsenal agree to make up the cash shortfall to the opposition? This is one option available if both clubs cannot agree, and it has been done before- but not by us.

If Wham wanted a half empty stadium wouldn't they have insisted on full price for all tickets ?

Realistically , all clubs will charge as much as they think they can get away with . Their only consideration is maximising the amount they can strip out of our wallets .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.