Tory party conference

Mike D said:
SWP's back said:
Look dimwit, I'm not a Tory, could never vote for them, I doubt you'll find a more liberal poster on here but I post to annoy you back slapping labour losers that fail to see or recognise how shite your previous governments were and how profligate they were when times were good.

You treat it like a game of football, as a film with goodies and badies, you are naive in the extreme. Non give a fuck about you mike, be they left or right and yet you invest emotional capital in the shite they peddle.

It would be funny it it were not so tragic.

No need to be so rude I was mearly having a bit of banter. Go and have fag break or take some prozac or what ever floats your boat.
I was being polite for me mike. Sorry if it offended though, was never my intention.

SWP's back said:
Mike D said:
SWP's back said:
Look dimwit, I'm not a Tory, could never vote for them, I doubt you'll find a more liberal poster on here but I post to annoy you back slapping labour losers that fail to see or recognise how shite your previous governments were and how profligate they were when times were good.

You treat it like a game of football, as a film with goodies and badies, you are naive in the extreme. Non give a fuck about you mike, be they left or right and yet you invest emotional capital in the shite they peddle.

It would be funny it it were not so tragic.

No need to be so rude I was mearly having a bit of banter. Go and have fag break or take some prozac or what ever floats your boat.
I was being polite for me mike. Sorry if it offended though, was never my intention.

Jesus Mike if that upset you then the exit door might not be a bad idea after all pal. As SWPB says that was positively restrained for him. He can be a right ****. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.