Tosin Adarabioyo

He has played most of this season as a holding midfielder , regular left back has broke his foot.
Can play any of the three positions but 6 seems to be the one he is most rated in
Cheers mate. I know he's highly rated and didn't know he played in midfield.
I wondered why Davenport played on Saturday, thought he had moved up to the EDS or was he just filling in just for one game.

Cheers mate. I know he's highly rated and didn't know he played in midfield.
I wondered why Davenport played on Saturday, thought he had moved up to the EDS or was he just filling in just for one game.

He's had a slow start to the EDS, but suspect he was filling in for this game, especially considering Tosin/Angelino etc dropped back into then EDS to get some match sharpness ahead of Wednesday's League cup game.

Francis has seemingly played everywhere so far, but I'd suspect he won't be in midfield again when Matt Smith is back from his injury.

He's had a slow start to the EDS, but suspect he was filling in for this game, especially considering Tosin/Angelino etc dropped back into then EDS to get some match sharpness ahead of Wednesday's League cup game.

Francis has seemingly played everywhere so far, but I'd suspect he won't be in midfield again when Matt Smith is back from his injury.
I suspect he will he played the holding role away at Everton when Matt Smith played further forward and was outstanding

Francis is miles off at the moment I'd guess. Seen him a couple of times for the u18s this season and he's look decent, but not sure he's anywhere near the level Tosin was at that age just yet. Tosin was (literally) a much bigger prospect at the same age I'd argue. Not to the point where Tosin has to look over his shoulders, put it that way.
Has he stalled a bit or am I thinking of someone else? I thought it was him that they were very excited about a year or two back.

Tosin will benefit from Guardiola, arguably, more than anyone.

We all know Pep's teams have the best defensive records but also know how to play, which Tosin is very capable of doing.

He'll also become an absolute unit when he fills out a bit and capable of defending against any type of attack - be it long balls, crosses, fast counters, you name it.

I really hope that in 2 or 3 years he's seen as a regular partner with Stones. It could quite easily be the future city and England pairing.

Still not signed a new contract, according to the Mail. Hope we get him tied down to a new deal - it'd be pretty disappointing if he left the club next summer.

Still not signed a new contract, according to the Mail. Hope we get him tied down to a new deal - it'd be pretty disappointing if he left the club next summer.

It would be pretty surprising to be honest - Pep's been full of praise for him, said he's got the potential to be a brilliant player, and he's followed that up with lots of time in preseason, the champions league debut and a cameo in the League cup. Plus he's a lifelong blue who's been with the club since he was about 8 IIRC so he's quite a symbolic player for the academy - he's certainly 100x more of an academy product than Iheanacho or Aleix Garcia - so you'd think that would make the club value him.

And that's not even considering the CB situation at the moment with Just Stones, Otamendi as reliable CB's and Kompany maybe pitching in occasionally and Kolarov doing alright in the easy games.

It would be shocking if he left - and a massive fuck up.

It would be pretty surprising to be honest - Pep's been full of praise for him, said he's got the potential to be a brilliant player, and he's followed that up with lots of time in preseason, the champions league debut and a cameo in the League cup. Plus he's a lifelong blue who's been with the club since he was about 8 IIRC so he's quite a symbolic player for the academy - he's certainly 100x more of an academy product than Iheanacho or Aleix Garcia - so you'd think that would make the club value him.

And that's not even considering the CB situation at the moment with Just Stones, Otamendi as reliable CB's and Kompany maybe pitching in occasionally and Kolarov doing alright in the easy games.

It would be shocking if he left - and a massive fuck up.

Yeah, I thought a new contract would be a formality to be honest. Sounds like the hold up is more on his side than the club's though.

Putting myself in his position,seeing the likes of Kolarov being chosen ahead of me,i would see the attraction of moving elsewhere,especially to a club like Everton(as reported....) who would be likely to offer greater opportunity.

He rightly wants assurances about his future,although those didnt seem to help Denayer.

Its all food for thought for the kid and his advisors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.