tossers in 541

strongbowholic said:
I was sat in my front room as I couldn't get a ticket. Then this mouthy cow - my wife - pipes up and says "have City scored yet?" Fuck, my 12yr old son had to hold me back. Top blue me. Would have ripped her head off and that. Telling you. No way is anyone talking to me like that. I mean, ok, she's not a City fan and she was studying for her uni course when she popped in to show an interest, but no one talks to me like that. I mean, for fucks sake? Where does any get off like that eh?

Hahahahaha

Tom_mcfc said:
andyhinch said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Key word there sit. So make sure you do next time otherwise you will be threatened with violence.
No I won't because I'm not an inconsiderate twat, they were standing and sing, we're asked to sit down and did, you and your mates on the other hand were taking the piss, like I say if anyone on here calls me for not being straight I back down. You caused the problem and now your complaining about the reaction YOU and your mates caused

The people in front of me was stood up too should I of threatened them? I personally wasn't asked to sit down nicely. I turned round to two men screaming at me of course I'm not going to just sit down. For the millionth time had we been approached saying come on lads sit down please there would of been no issue. Like you put he was asked to sit down probably not threatened
If that's your take on it that's what it is, you and your mates were annoying the fuck out of a lot of people, anyway take it to pm or have a chat with me at the next BM meet up

Tom_mcfc said:
Tried to enjoy the game yesterday like a top blue I am
Kicked off twice sadly blues ballooning like mentalists. First time was two guys screaming at people to sit down agrresively and so much the veins in their heads nearly exploded. Could of just said can you sit down please but proceeded to talk to fellow blues like shit.

Second guy chose to be foul and abusive towards me whilst sat next to his two young children. Classy. All I shouted was pellegrini in shortly after Mancini decided to make a change after going 1-0 down in the last minute down to ten men. I paid my money so I should have my say regardless of if he agrees or not. Sadly he chose to try and fight a fellow blue with his kids. Arse hole.

Blues fighting blues is not on especially when you're a top blue like me. Forza pellergrini
sorry i forgot what you said as soon as u said pellegrini in,

WEAK

andyhinch said:
Tom_mcfc said:
andyhinch said:
No I won't because I'm not an inconsiderate twat, they were standing and sing, we're asked to sit down and did, you and your mates on the other hand were taking the piss, like I say if anyone on here calls me for not being straight I back down. You caused the problem and now your complaining about the reaction YOU and your mates caused

The people in front of me was stood up too should I of threatened them? I personally wasn't asked to sit down nicely. I turned round to two men screaming at me of course I'm not going to just sit down. For the millionth time had we been approached saying come on lads sit down please there would of been no issue. Like you put he was asked to sit down probably not threatened
If that's your take on it that's what it is, you and your mates were annoying the fuck out of a lot of people, anyway take it to pm or have a chat with me at the next BM meet up

That is my take on it because that's what happened. The first I knew of any issue was turning round to the two men in question swearing and threatening. We were pissed like the majority in the ground if people had issues they could of said we're not knobs unlike some we would of chilled out if we was being rowdy.

After calling me a twat several times I don't know if I'd be overly keen seeing you at a bm outing however if I did I would buy you a drink. I'm top like that

Top blue,bottom blue or somewhere in between who gives a stuff other than if you turn violent you are the face of Man City that everyone will be tarred with.
The real blues and true footie supporters are those who stayed and showed their appreciation of wigan.

There I was, a-digging this hole
A hole in the ground, so big and sort of round it was
There was I, digging it deep
It was flat at at the bottom and the sides were steep
When along, comes this bloke in a bowler which he lifted and scratched his head
Well we looked down the hole, poor demented soul and he said
"First lesson Top Blue, when you're in a hole ...stop digging"

With thanks to Bernard Cribbins, now he was a Top Blue

Just sayin'

Tom_mcfc said:
andyhinch said:
Tom_mcfc said:

That is my take on it because that's what happened. The first I knew of any issue was turning round to the two men in question swearing and threatening. We were pissed like the majority in the ground if people had issues they could of said we're not knobs unlike some we would of chilled out if we was being rowdy.

After calling me a twat several times I don't know if I'd be overly keen seeing you at a bm outing however if I did I would buy you a drink. I'm top like that
Every one was drinking and people get angry, but your the one that started calling people, like I say keep it to pm's people get bored, or give me your opinion to my face, that's in no way a threat, I'm a pussy cat.

Tom can you explain this 'top' business, is it a joke, I assumed you previously to be on the wind up, but with someone actually challenging your story. Why do you say your a 'top blue' and I'm 'top like that'. Is in reference to anything, or is it supposed to mean anything more than your really good. Top thread btw .

Howling Wolf said:
Tom can you explain this 'top' business, is it a joke, I assumed you previously to be on the wind up, but with someone actually challenging your story. Why do you say your a 'top blue' and I'm 'top like that'. Is in reference to anything, or is it supposed to mean anything more than your really good. Top thread btw .
I assume he's an arsehole as he and his mates were sat in front of me, but I could be wrong.

andyhinch said:
Churchill123 said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Tried to enjoy the game yesterday like a top blue I am
Kicked off twice sadly blues ballooning like mentalists. First time was two guys screaming at people to sit down agrresively and so much the veins in their heads nearly exploded. Could of just said can you sit down please but proceeded to talk to fellow blues like shit.

Second guy chose to be foul and abusive towards me whilst sat next to his two young children. Classy. All I shouted was pellegrini in shortly after Mancini decided to make a change after going 1-0 down in the last minute down to ten men. I paid my money so I should have my say regardless of if he agrees or not. Sadly he chose to try and fight a fellow blue with his kids. Arse hole.

Blues fighting blues is not on especially when you're a top blue like me. Forza pellergrini

What do you fucking expect you plank! - Emotions running high and lots of us blues have a lot of love for Bobby so i'm sure your comment went down like a shit sandwich!
They were being arseholes from the off, to come on here complaining is a bit rich.

Right mate, were you too drunk to see that below on level 1 behind the goal everyone was stood up. If that's what you want to do get a ticket there. You don't stand in front of people after they ask you to sit down. They'd probably asked you nicely already but you were too drunk to hear.

Same thing happened around me for the semis 2 years ago. 3 drunkS were standing between 1 seat. A bloke stood up in front of some people they asked him to sit down nicely before eventually the bloke swore at them and it got a bit rowdy.

We're on a march with BOBBY'S army!

There were some tossers in 141 and there were some top blues. You weren't a top blue, but you may have been a tosser!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.