Tottenham home 14th Feb

2 tickets avaialble, 1 x adult + 1 x student in South Stand; Level1; Block 111; Row R. The atmosphere and view are excellent from these seats. £50 for both tickets.

Are these still available? Please private message me if they are.

Thanks

spare level 2 block 230 ... £45 (cost £53) Paper ticket will meet at ground.

Just re-posting this after some interest. Face value is £49...I think these are cheap at £30 each.

I have 3 tickets in East Stand 102, Row A. Sat together, 2 adults and an 18-21 card. Great seats right next to the action, end of Row and you get on TV each match. Up to you to upgrade the student one but it usually works fine as long as you don't look 40 ish.

I will send them to you in the post and expect a prompt return in the stamped addressed envelope I provide. I don't know of an easier way to do it. £30 each seems fair and I cannot split at them at the moment. £90 net to me by Paypal gift would be fine and I'll send them 1st class recorded immediately. Happy to speak by phone. I sold the 18-21 on here on Friday for the Leicester game and met the guy at the Blue Moon Cafe, so maybe the buyer could vouch for us...we are a family, not touts! I can't justify the travel up there next week having endured the train from Coventry yesterday and watching that awful display. I need a game off! I can travel about 30 miles from Coventry to hand over, but post is really quite simple.

fellow Blues, I'm after 2 tickets sat together please.

I've got a ticket in the south sound (seasonticket0 but need to tickets together....

Thanks

My seat on the halfway line, 2nd row of level 3 in the east stand is free for spurs this Sunday. I have a friend in the same block (305) who can meet you outside the ground and hand you the ticket. Just looking to cover the pro rata rate for my seasoncard £40. Please PM me if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.