Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

Spurs have been given permission to play all CL games at Wembley next season and all league games season after
Greed on their part. Seeing as WHL will be used for all their domestic games, I'm assuming they're hoping for bigger crowds in the CL. They'd want to be wary of playing there. From what I remember, that little trick didn't work out too well for their neighbours.

which is why it was not surprising that people like Clattenburg helped them seal top 4.

I think it's ridiculous really, but Spurs will be in the top 4 for a few seasons now. We'll have to be so good under Pep that we beat everyone regardless of the politics, which we've failed to do the past 2 seasons.

Greed on their part. Seeing as WHL will be used for all their domestic games, I'm assuming they're hoping for bigger crowds in the CL. They'd want to be wary of playing there. From what I remember, that little trick didn't work out too well for their neighbours.
Yep.

Levy will charge 100 quid and probably won't get nowhere the attendance he'd get at WHL or even MK Dons where they were looking. Very arrogant to think they'll fill wembley for CL matches with FC Latvian plumbers.

Personally I don't think they should be allowed to use Wembley, but it's all about greed and backhanders.

Seems like a bit of an unfair advantage.. You think we'd get Wembley if our stadium couldn't be used for a year? I hope they have to pay thru the nose for it

By all accounts they are at least paying the going rate for Wembley, unlike West Aaaam, so I don't have too many complaints. Wembley is a massive waste of space and is always whoring itself out to try and pay for it's ridiculously bloated expense, so it makes sense to be available to club teams. All it does though is it completely undermines building it in the first place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.