Travel ideas European away day, Liverpool

They may move it to London for a bigger ground as the current place has a small capacity with restricted views will the away stand cheaply thrown up for euro 96.

Just be careful of running up against these 'fans': Personally, as one of the Eccles people when they broke our coach window, I am scared stiff!!! (As if)

29260966_10156353308123628_8407069796662771712_n.jpg
''Thousands of Scouse voices....'' and plenty more Scandinavian's, Welsh, Home Counties, Irish........

Has anyone done the Beatles tour, the Anfield tour, or the ferry trip across the River Murky?

Has anyone done the Beatles tour, the Anfield tour, or the ferry trip across the River Murky?
We did the Beatles tour a few years ago with an American friend. Turned out her uncle had set up and managed their first US tour.

To her everlasting regret her mum wouldn't let him take her on the helicopter into Shea Stadium. She had to settle for a signed photo or her with the 4 of them.

Just be careful of running up against these 'fans': Personally, as one of the Eccles people when they broke our coach window, I am scared stiff!!! (As if)

29260966_10156353308123628_8407069796662771712_n.jpg
Oh no, not bangers... there might be people startled with them knocking about!

I will be having a few pints of Higsons in the Dockers Fist bar with Pierre Head (Anyone else old enough to remember that ad?). I will then go in Mackey Ds buy a big Mac and donate it to the local food bank, they are easy to spot they have the word Litter on them. I will then go for a sail on one of them yellow boats that keep sinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.