Travel ideas European away day, Liverpool

Flight to Isle of Man on monday, stay over.
Ferry across to southport tuesday morn, a night there.
Train to the game on wed and a late flight back from liverpool to ringway via a dublin stopover.

Train travel - check
Ferry - check
flights - check
Stop overs - check

all euro bases covered

Spike's 1 night stay over.

For those on the 1 night stay over, you wil be staying in the Travel Lodge in Skem, and you will be bused into Liverpool before the match.

You can spend the Afternoon in Whetherspoons.

The bus will pick you up and drop you off at the ground.

After the match the Bus will take you straight back to Skem.

They are a really pathetic bunch of cultists, they have absolutely no idea how fucking stupid that reads, do they?

Well I suppose money can’t buy flares and banners in Liverpool as they just go out and rob them instead!

I wonder if they’ll rope Rodgers in to “unleash the crowd”? I keep seeing references to that game in 2014 where apparently our players shat themselves into a 3-2 defeat because of all the booing. Funny really because I’ve rarely seen a home crowd shit themselves so much even when they were still 2-1 up. Once we got it back to 2-2 there wasn’t a peep from them and the booing had long since stopped. And their winning goal was as a result of us dicking about while we were well on top as opposed to being initimidated by the crowd ffs.

No doubt Anfield can be bouncing on a good day/night but so can any ground in the country, and you can guarantee that if the game unfolds in a bad way for them, the only atmosphere will be in the away section of the Anfield Road End.

Spike's 1 night stay over.

For those on the 1 night stay over, you wil be staying in the Travel Lodge in Skem, and you will be bused into Liverpool before the match.

You can spend the Afternoon in Whetherspoons.

The bus will pick you up and drop you off at the ground.

After the match the Bus will take you straight back to Skem.
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.