Trevor Francis....thank you.!!!

barryo

Fletch and Sav show on Bt sport has Trevor Francis on as a "pundit,expert,former player" alongside Martin Keown and Ian Wright.

They are discussing if Barcelona can be labelled the best team ever "if" they retain the Champions league trophy.

They then show a list of teams that could be included in the same category including Utd,l'pool, Juve, Real, Ajax etc.

Trevor then announces his and a lot of former players annoyance at the fact that although being included in this list,because they had actually retained European footballs top honour, that didn't allow them a place in the football hall of fame in the Manchester based football museum yet "Manchester City are in there.!!!"

Thank you Trevor for clearing up what we have all suspected/known for a long time.
Bitter, jealous ex players turned pundits are simply jealous.

For the short period he played for us he looked head and shoulders above the rest of the team but ever since he left he's been a twat.

If his beef was with Swales it should have died with him.

Fletch and Sav show on Bt sport has Trevor Francis on as a "pundit,expert,former player" alongside Martin Keown and Ian Wright.

They are discussing if Barcelona can be labelled the best team ever "if" they retain the Champions league trophy.

They then show a list of teams that could be included in the same category including Utd,l'pool, Juve, Real, Ajax etc.

Trevor then announces his and a lot of former players annoyance at the fact that although being included in this list,because they had actually retained European footballs top honour, that didn't allow them a place in the football hall of fame in the Manchester based football museum yet "Manchester City are in there.!!!"

Thank you Trevor for clearing up what we have all suspected/known for a long time.
Bitter, jealous ex players turned pundits are simply jealous.

Did you miss a bit out of your post mate? Did you mean he was saying Forest aren't in the National Football Museum and they should be? Sounds fair enough to me.

City are the 5th or 6th most successful English club so of course we should be in there too, but I'd have to agree with him that Forest winning the Europeam Cup back to back is a bigger achievement than anything we've done so far.

Did you miss a bit out of your post mate? Did you mean he was saying Forest aren't in the National Football Museum and they should be? Sounds fair enough to me.

City are the 5th or 6th most successful English club so of course we should be in there too, but I'd have to agree with him that Forest winning the Europeam Cup back to back is a bigger achievement than anything we've done so far.

Yes that's exactly what I meant.

There's no denying that.

It was the bitter use of City as an example of a club that didn't deserve to be there and the reference to lots of ex players who aren't happy that we are represented in a "Manchester based" NATIONAL football museum.

The bit I did miss out was the fawning in agreement of everyone else in the studio.

How dare City disrespect Forests history, jumped up Johnny come lately sugar daddy swines was the unspoken feeling he was leaving hanging in the air.

This is a multi channel commentator who was revealing his dislike for us. So how is he, and his fellow ex players, gonna give an unbiased commentary on anything to do with our club ?

Does anyone take any "Hall of Fame" thing seriously?

I agree with TF's point of view about Forest not being in it but mentioning City just makes him seem like a bitter tw@

Yes that's exactly what I meant.

There's no denying that.

It was the bitter use of City as an example of a club that didn't deserve to be there and the reference to lots of ex players who aren't happy that we are represented in a "Manchester based" NATIONAL football museum.

The bit I did miss out was the fawning in agreement of everyone else in the studio.

How dare City disrespect Forests history, jumped up Johnny come lately sugar daddy swines was the unspoken feeling he was leaving hanging in the air.

This is a multi channel commentator who was revealing his dislike for us. So how is he, and his fellow ex players, gonna give an unbiased commentary on anything to do with our club ?

I've not seen the discussion mate so I can't comment on it, I'll have to take your word for it.

I'm not sure if they were alluding to Sun Jihai being in there when he doesn't deserve to be on merit. I've heard other ex pro's say that, and I'd have to agree. Sun was put in as a publicity stunt, but there are far more deserving players worthy of being included.

The fella's a ****, stealing a living working in the media. Whoever continually employs him, needs horsewhipping.

Very bitter man.

The fella's a ****, stealing a living working in the media. Whoever continually employs him, needs horsewhipping.

Very bitter man.

Once again we are the whipping boys, for what reason does he have to bring Manchester City into his discussion other than his low opinion of us.
I hope the **** goes bald.

Does anyone take any "Hall of Fame" thing seriously?

I agree with TF's point of view about Forest not being in it but mentioning City just makes him seem like a bitter tw@
Yep. American bollocks. I have no fucking idea why anyone would go into it, or have any interest in it. Utter shite. As bad as stuff like Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - just shite for cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.