Trouble in the North Stand second tier vs United

I’ve been in the “wrong” end once in my life (at West Ham) and I’d never do it again as I couldn’t enjoy the day. We lost and I was conscious of being City all the way through.

The rags are the ultimate love hate club and only one of their odious fans celebrates a goal in our section. It’s so disrespectful to do it.

You'd be even more conscious of having a Manchester accent at the swamp, you'd stand out like a sore thumb.

I have been in plenty of wrong ends, especially during the 80's and 90's and nothing much has changed from then. Be respectful, keep your head down, mouth shut and don't celebrate. It's not that difficult to follow those unwritten rules. What needs to be asked though is how these people are obtaining the tickets. In theory and someone will correct me if I am wrong, didn't a Cityzen member have to have five previous purchases before being able to buy for the derby? If so how the fuck do all these vloggers get hold of one (i.e. the Hull City vlogger and his mate) in our end. When will the club be transparent about ticket sales as it is probably one of the biggest bug bears on this forum. Liverpool will be interesting on Sunday to see how many 'tourists' are in our end. If Chelsea, Arsenal, rags etc is anything to go by there will be plenty and yet again the loyal fan will have been shafted.

Was in the Chaddy end when Megson scored.I was screaming inside with joy.It's not something I enjoyed and felt totally out of my comfort zone.

Done rags away, Oldham twice Chaddy End & main stand and just under our lot at Toon in 2012, pinged myself twice at Oldham and Toon but kept my head down at the swamp was '76 there where if they'd won the fac both trophies were going to be paraded around the ground.

Really not enjoyable.

That’s a truly funny picture !!

Are the two oldish blokes front left the Godfathers or are they just out for a stroll

As i was entering the ground yesterday through entrance g spiral there was a chinese tourist with an half and half scarve on. He looked terrified and was asking the stewards to let him out of the ground. This was about 2.30pm. The stewards were telling him that once they let him out he would not be able to get back in which he said he understood.

Could only guess he had received a load of abuse for his scarve in 306 and decided to do one.
I said some time back that half n half scarves worn mostly by tourists would lead to trouble inside the stadium. The solution is to ban the wearing of these unofficial merchandise inside the stadium. I personally detest seeing these scarves but each to their own. Liverpool at home saw a similar incident in SS3 and that idiot got a real pasting. We all get searched on entering the ground but there’s no challenge to fans entering with these daft bloody scarves. On a funny note I spotted this Chinese lad with the red section of his half n half scarve predominantly showing Man U and spotted him after the game. Surprise surprise it had now been reversed. At least he had some brains

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.