Trouble in the North Stand second tier vs United

Done a few home ends in away games over the years. Usually with my mates who support the team we are playing. Kop, Stretford end, i've always known to sit on my hands and dont speak ;p
And there lies the problem that I have with this, you clearly knew the score but these tourists don’t and should be cut some slack. The Stewards need to up there game, but even back in the day scousers and rags apart most hooligans would leave shirts alone. It’s 2024 ffs assaulting someone for being in your section grow up.
If you’re upset because an opposition fan is in your stand complain to a Steward and the club.

They tried Mary D's a few years back. Remember the videos? They got chased off after City came out of Mary D's and the pub that's now the Tesco. Forgot what it's called, even though I used to drink in it. :-?
Was at the Eastlands pub

GMP got the lad who threw the smoke bomb on the pitch. He‘s been charged.

• 5 on suspicion of drug offences
  • 5 on suspicion of assault
  • 2 on suspicion of tragedy chanting
  • 1 on suspicion of possession of a firework/flare at a sporting event and throwing a missile onto a football playing area. He was charged with this offence yesterday (Monday March 4) and bailed with conditions.
Adam McNally (14/08/1993) of Bullcote Green, Royton, has been charged with possession of a firework/flare at a sporting event and throwing a missile onto a football playing area.

He has been bailed with conditions.

11 were also given a police caution for impersonating a footballer and 1 was charged for impersonating a manager.

GMP got the lad who threw the smoke bomb on the pitch. He‘s been charged.

• 5 on suspicion of drug offences
  • 5 on suspicion of assault
  • 2 on suspicion of tragedy chanting
  • 1 on suspicion of possession of a firework/flare at a sporting event and throwing a missile onto a football playing area. He was charged with this offence yesterday (Monday March 4) and bailed with conditions.
Adam McNally (14/08/1993) of Bullcote Green, Royton, has been charged with possession of a firework/flare at a sporting event and throwing a missile onto a football playing area.

He has been bailed with conditions.

He could be in for the Teese treatment from the rags now!

And there lies the problem that I have with this, you clearly knew the score but these tourists don’t and should be cut some slack. The Stewards need to up there game, but even back in the day scousers and rags apart most hooligans would leave shirts alone. It’s 2024 ffs assaulting someone for being in your section grow up.
If you’re upset because an opposition fan is in your stand complain to a Steward and the club.

Correct answer.

I remember them having a block in the north stand at the front in the 89 5-1 , giving it the big un’ didn’t last long they took a right leathering , right in front of the cameras as well. One lad I knew literally crying in front of cameras, he’s never lived it down ever since .
M.I.K
Men In Kack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.