Trouble in the North Stand second tier vs United

Anyone wearing an half and half scarf is asking for trouble

Entirely agree, but if you really are a tourist I don't think they quite realise how high passions run. They should, but they don't. They're coming from halfway round the world for the “Premier League Experience”. It's just something they've seen on the telly. A sanitised – even anaesthetised – experience.
You'd think, though, that someone would advise them, “Look, if you're a neutral, fair enough, but don't wear anything, and for God's sake don't celebrate the away team's goals. It's a monumental wind-up”.
(How do you say “wind-up” in Mandarin or Cantonese, by the way?)

The only folk who should be banned is the absolute moron who creates that situation.

Hate to be horrible but they deserve a clout for being so bleeding stupid
Someone ran several yards to clonk him. Situational awareness, I grant you, but the prick who hit him shouldn't be exonerated just because.

Sitting in the Blackpool seats with my mates at the Fylde coast Derby in a couple of weeks will keep a very low profile as they did at Highbury.

As an away fan in the home end in any stadium in the land I’d more or less guarantee you get violent reaction if you celebrated your team scoring.
I'd guess so. You really need to keep your nut down, and your mouth shut. It isn't rocket science. In an ideal world, it shouldn't be that way, of course. You should be able to celebrate your team scoring a goal, without giving it the big 'un, obviously. But we don't live in an ideal world, and there are plenty of hot heads around who will gladly make the fan aware of the error of his ways.

Feel sorry for the stewards having to deal with it but not the rag.
Doesn’t matter who you support but if you’re an away fan in a home end you need to learn how to behave or except the consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.