Trying to make sense of this season

I think one defining moment was the injury to KDB before that he was superb. After I believe his form slipped a little. Not that he was poor just a few % less effective. A small
but critical amount.

been the most frustrating season for me, 2 things that have made a big difference i think is 1st GJ injury, who knows what could have happened with this guy fully fit and flying and the other thing is the bravo problem , pep has been so patient with this guy, more so than me and many other blues . we could have achieved so much more but were struggling for 4th place . really disappointing but lets wait until end of next season before we try to make sense of whats happened as it has to be a transitional period

No, I mean first proper TW. Last summer he had to assess what he had inherited, and I never count the winter window
There'd be an argument to say he should have at least partially done that before arriving, seeing as he (and we) knew he was coming ages before. Still think he's been let down by the pathetic recruitment policy of the last few years, again, considering they knew he was coming.

Very good piece. It's been without doubt a huge learning curve even for such a learned expert in his craft.

But I'm proud to have him as our manager and confident that he will get it right.

As for those that knew he was coming and failed to adequately prepare for it, perhaps that is where some serious questions should be asked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.