Tunnel bust-up after derby

Hypocrisy of the highest order. I remember being locked in after one game there while they played “always look on the bright side of life” as loud as they could over the tannoy. Also don’t forget that fuckin banner.
We should never miss an opportunity to celebrate beating these cnuts, and the more it upsets Maureen the better!

bang on the money mate, we had it rammed down our throat for years, no let up on the fuckers, all of us who have lived through it know the script.
its our time, dam right we are going to let them know.
and furthermore the more they cry like babies the more we will do it.
the self entitlement of the deluded hordes makes it all the more sweeter

and playing Que Sera after beating us in the league cup semi final

Endorsing a banner which celebrated our lack of trophies

Their players singing anti city songs, but worse filming it and posting it on social media, just days after the Manchester terrorist attack and after we publicly wished them luck as a show of unity for the city

Just filthy dirty rancid fucking vermin

Never ever forget what they stand for and never ever show them an ounce of mercy as we grind them into the ground

Could not agree with you more.

Without reading all of the thread has it been asked why if a person did throw a bottle that cut someone the police have not yet been involved

Being serious could their be any bans from this for any of our players?
Until mid-day on Monday I'd have said there was a possibility due to the standard media agenda. You know, the one that doesn't exist according to various Muppets even though they showed Mario stamping on Parker and Sergio elbowing Reid on loop until bans were handed out, but failed to show similar transgressions by a full platoon of rags, dippers, chavs and Tarquins.
But since then so many people in the media have made out that Maureen is just being his usual twattish self that the FA or PL won't act against City even though Gill is probably spreading his poison from UEFA/FIFA (can't remember which corrupt bunch of clowns he's at currently).

If the odious little prick had spent last week preparing his team instead of.

Disrespecting our manager our players and referee's.

They may have stood a chance

Without reading all of the thread has it been asked why if a person did throw a bottle that cut someone the police have not yet been involved

The same reason they did not arrest Cantona on the spot at Selhurst Park for assault. If I'd have been a copper there he'd have been put in cuffs and taken to the station in his kit.

Surprised they were so upset about such an inconsequential team celebrating.
Now if it was their real derby against Liverpool you could understand it.

Haha, I've been using that one in work 'Not even sure why united were bothered if we were celebrating, Liverpool are your rivals...'

Mourinho first came on a lot of people's radars as the Porto manager that ran down the Old Trafford touchline to celebrate a goal that knocked united out of the champions league, he slid on his knees on the pitch against us in the champions league and jumped in the crowd to celebrate when they beat us at Stamford Bridge a few years ago. Now compare that to a winning team celebrating in their dressing room... It's classic Mourinho hypocrisy and deflection tactics. Fortunately most people see through it now...

I'm looking forward to his implosion at united, it's not far away and it's going to be spectacular!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.