Tunnel bust-up after derby

Absolutely love we have done this at their gaff, the shit I endured from those wankers at school and at work. This is only a fraction of what these self righteous aresholes deserve. I hope we give it to them in spades for many a season to come.

Seems they want to keep this going,i expect it will be met with silence by pep and let them look even more petty and stupid
This. Haven't they learned anything from the kia jizzachin or dimitry sellchuck debacles? The less reaction they get from us, the more noise they feel they have to make - resulting in them looking more and more desperate/ridiculous to prove their point.

I think there is a language issue here. By diversity he actually means difference ie a difference in education the inference being their players are superior to ours.
What an insult.
He has lost the plot.
You would be correct 'diversidade na educação' does mean 'different in education'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.