Tunnel bust-up after derby

You know, I actually don't mind what Jose did.

Shows character. We don't know what went on in that tunnel.

Should he have went? Probably not. But, I also don't mind that he decided to have a word. I find the whole scuffle rather amusing to be honest. Entertaining if nothing else.

Amusing yes for sure,and yes entertaining as well,however if the book comes down after the dust has settled who do you think will get fined/punished ?.......yea I do as well

How the fuck did that lard-arse twat Shaw manage to squeeze down the tunnel and get to our dressing room? That's the question the FA should be asking
That's the only movement seen from Fatty Shaw for a couple of seasons. They say it even takes his bowels couple of years to move.

Maybe Foghorn Leghorn should pipe down and stop telling the world how great he is and comparing himself to a lion. Looks like he's more of a pussy after this debacle, no mention of him getting himself involved. As for Butterbean Shaw, I bet he was straight into the oxygen tent after that physical excusion, taking KFC in on the way.

The mail reporting the police looked on shocked, well the truth is there was one policeman working in the tunnel & from what I heard he can't believe what he's reading.

It's all bullshit, City played music really loud & the Rags got involved & a bit of shouting.

As everyone said it's a deflection & the ones involved are the people being criticised by Rags not the inform players.

Think again Mourinho under huge criticism was saved by the following Lukaku, Rojo & the real fucking gem Luke Shaw YCMIU but they have.

It was almost certainly a cynical and deliberate act that he knew would get a reaction.
  • You've just seen your team play a fairly spineless game and be well beaten by your PL rivals, who weren't even really close to their best.
  • You've been bleating about the other team being divers all week yet have seen one of your own players booked for a clear dive.
  • You've heard your own fans call for some attacking football and heard the opposition fans mock you.
  • You've see a flare thrown at an opposition player.
  • Your lingering title hopes, which depended on a win here, have gone off a cliff.
  • You've seen a centre forward you paid at least £75m for provide the assists for the opposition goals.
  • You're well practiced in the dark acts of deflection anyway.
So what better than a post-match bust-up, manufactured by your provocative and unnecessary action, to deflect attention from your problems.

And herein lies the difference between the eye-gouger and baconface. The latter would have used that match and our post-match celebrations to fire up his players in the right way and ensure they didn't suffer another embarrassing defeat. He would have stiffened their backbones and made sure he got a positive reaction from it. Instead, Mourinho has shown himself to be weak, only interested in protecting his own ego and has quite possibly disrupted his players' mental attitudes, at the expense of trying to cover up his and his team's deficiencies.
Go to 3.20 in the video
This is what the rags needed ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.