Turnstiles Broke! Massives Queues Outside The Ground

Seems to have been issues all round the ground today. Took me 15 minutes to get in at entrance B. And we got there at 2.15 so not like we'd arrived at the last minute. Not sure if it was the same at every entrance but we had 1 bloke checking every single person with an airport security style scanner thing. Never had that before so not sure if the club had been tipped off about something?

They have been doing it at N1 all season but as always they take it way too far. How many of our fan base look like fucking suicide bombers? It's ludicrous.

I eventually got in 19 mins into the game from P1 after getting there at 2.33. The P2 queue was still round the end of the spiral. When they announced letting them go in N even though it had been on the tannoy outside they were turning people away!
That's just not good enough S, you shouldn't have to be queuing up for fifty minutes

The laughable part is that we struggle to sell the corporate yet still treat the normal fans like shit.

They are forever phoning me trying to get me to go back to corporate, very desperate.

It's because we struggle to sell theCorporate tickets that the Club go too far with daft idea like the Perspex tunnel and giving away ticket priority to Joe's. In doing so, the Club probably devalue the brand by pissing off our core support and opening us up to media ridicule.

I walked from City Square to entrance P and it looked like all lower level entrances I passed has the same queuing issues, that was just after half 2. Can safely say I'm 25 years of being a season ticket holder I've never seen anything like it. It made the queues for tickets in Glasgow look easy!

They made all fans who usually use P and Y all use P, clearly it was too many people, but still seemed far more than you'd expect. Some in the queue were saying they have built a wall so people can't walk round the bottom concourse meaning everyone is forced to use the same turnstile, not sure if that's true as I haven't seen it.

Not sure what's going on at the club and who's making these decisions, but it's getting stupid now.

Can't disagree with what PB said. The way that Soriano treats the fans is a total disgrace. When the fans in EL2 were booted out of our seats last season for corporates the writing was on the wall.Dont know what's going on at city, they said it was a sell out today. The amount of empty seats is a joke.

Missed 15 minutes. Utter shambles. I don't ever slate the club but M1 was border line dangerous. When they open the gate there was a surge forward and I'm surprised no one was injured in the crush.

Missed 15 minutes. Utter shambles. I don't ever slate the club but M1 was border line dangerous. When they open the gate there was a surge forward and I'm surprised no one was injured in the crush.
Yet that is what many in the queue at p were advocating

Can't disagree with what PB said. The way that Soriano treats the fans is a total disgrace. When the fans in EL2 were booted out of our seats last season for corporates the writing was on the wall.Dont know what's going on at city, they said it was a sell out today. The amount of empty seats is a joke.

Would you say I was wrong if I said it was 95 percent full today? So I make that about one in 20 fans missing?? The club announced about 4 times a system where clubs get money off next years season ticket for selling at games try can't make it. Most people miss 2-3 a season due to issues work etc. If it is only costing you 30 quid a lot will just not bother with seat exchange. What could the club do better to make people attend?

As mentioned on the other thread queues were the worst I've ever seen them at E and C today

That's just not good enough S, you shouldn't have to be queuing up for fifty minutes

Thanks Squirty, I had to sit down after 25 mins & then get back up & start queuing again. But what added insult to injury as they say, was when I eventually got to the turnstile they then insisted on searching my bag!! I don't think I have ever before been rude to any of the staff because it is their job after all, but it was 17 mins into the game, I'd been queuing that long so I just said "you must be joking" & he said "if you don't open your bag I can't let you in"! Fair enough I suppose but then I was told that other people had been waved through!

However, being me, some guys who had been behind me said "come on love you were before us" to get me back in the queue, (after he'd searched my bag) & I said, "I'm really sorry I'm never normally rude to people & he was only doing his job" & they were saying you've nothing to apologise for!! I suppose it should have been him I apologised to not them but hey ho!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.