Turpin Family

I'd like to smash the cunts fucking teeth in with a claw hammer. Apologies to the sensitive types on here that think my thoughts on this matter are disgusting.
When push came to shove you wouldn't do it. Unless you are a psycho.

I thought this thread was about Betty from Coronation Street, but soon realised it was about them weirdos in America. Once they've dealt with the parents they need to go after the father's barber.

Feeding them to crocs wouldn't create any more deterrent (the purpose of punishment)

Trying to embody the sadistic retribution death-lovers - You could peel them, dip them in salt, pull their teeth and finger nails out with pliers, gouge their eyes out, call them hurtful names etc. The only thing achieved would be a waste of suffering. This kind of stuff would continue to happen. These people are either fucking lunatics, or fodder for the deterrents machine we have.
What about we torture them then mince them and put them on your cabbage garden? Over the years you can exact your retribution in a passive non violent way, but you still helped brother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.