TV Games - Dec/Jan

mag:- the derby is at the end of the champions league 's last match, so it won't make much difference to us.

If we get a point in Napoli it means we finish above them in head to head, guaranteed.

But if three teams finish on 10 points, each having beaten and lost to one of the others on head to head, head to head won't count and the placings will be decided on overall goal difference. I think.

This is the team that played on the derby
That's why Kanchelskis kept running past him then, the ****
I was at that game and as bad as we played David Brightwell didn't play at all. The team was Tracey, Edgehill, Phelan, Flitcroft, Ian Brightwell, Vonk, Summerbee, Walsh, Quinn, Lomas and Beagrie. David Brightwell was on the bench and didn't come on.

But if three teams finish on 10 points, each having beaten and lost to one of the others on head to head, head to head won't count and the placings will be decided on overall goal difference. I think.
No, because we will have beaten Napoli and drawn with them....

This is the team that played on the derby

I was at that game and as bad as we played David Brightwell didn't play at all. The team was Tracey, Edgehill, Phelan, Flitcroft, Ian Brightwell, Vonk, Summerbee, Walsh, Quinn, Lomas and Beagrie. David Brightwell was on the bench and didn't come on.

For what it's worth, City were the better team in the opening 20 minutes or so that night and could've easily taken the lead but as soon as United scored we just caved in. In the return game a few months later we started even better and were all over them, but they kept us out, got a foothold in the game, and ended up winning 3-0.

For what it's worth, City were the better team in the opening 20 minutes or so that night and could've easily taken the lead but as soon as United scored we just caved in. In the return game a few months later we started even better and were all over them, but they kept us out, got a foothold in the game, and ended up winning 3-0.
I remember Lomas had a decent chance to equalise but hit it straight at the keeper and once they got their 2nd it was just a procession. Tracey gets a lot of stick from City fans but the back four in front of him were fucking clueless that night.

No, because we will have beaten Napoli and drawn with them....

But (possibly) Shakhtar will have beaten us 3-0 and be ahead on head-to-head, and Napoli will have beaten Shakhtar 2-0 and be ahead of them on head-to-head. So only overall goal difference can settle it. It would also require Feyenoord to beat us and draw with Shakhtar, so not really worth worrying too much about you'd think.

But (possibly) Shakhtar will have beaten us 3-0 and be ahead on head-to-head, and Napoli will have beaten Shakhtar 2-0 and be ahead of them on head-to-head. So only overall goal difference can settle it. It would also require Feyenoord to beat us and draw with Shakhtar, so not really worth worrying too much about you'd think.
Lol, you need a lie down.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.