TV Series

Watching the fear street trilogy on Netflix. Pretty good if not too innovative in the horror genre, some good death scenes though.

It's a bit of American Horror Story meets Stranger Things,decent without any danger of it being near best in class.

I was going to give Baptiste a swerve after reading this but then I saw what you thought about Fargo 4 and have now decided to give Baptiste a go after all ; )
I thought he was bang on about Fargo 4.
Complete shite after the first 3 which were brilliant.
What a letdown.
In fact it was that that stopped me watching TV series, I've only watched movies since then.

I thought Fargo 4 was alright, 6/10. Obviously the worst of the four, and hopefully the last for a while. Chris Rock was a terrible casting choice, whenever he speaks I just see and hear the Zebra from Madagascar, and he was out-acted in every scene, but I liked the Italian boss, the consigliere, the murderess and the two coppers. In the end though the story meandered too much.

Anyone know where I can watch Lillyhammer. Would like to see it again but doesn't seem to be on the usual streams/channels.

Finished Ted Lasso last night thought it was brilliant never thought I’d like it how wrong was I.. new season starts now as well!

Yeah it's brilliant. Heartwarming, some brilliant performances and on many occasions made me laugh out loud and not many comedy's manage to do that for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.