TV Series

I reluctantly watched Baby Reindeer after someone recommended it to the missus.

Bizarre, weird, intense, disturbing, tragic, compelling and a true story too.

It’s definitely a bit much but it is a must watch
Watched it over the w/end....spent most of the time thinking 'give your fuckin head a wobble" and got so frustrated, nearly binned it off.....glad I didn't, as when things became clear, it was absolutely awesome!

I never got beyond the first episode of that, perhaps I'll try again one day. I've just started watching 'The Bad Batch' from the sons recommendation and I've surprising found myself enjoying it.

we all like different stuff mate but for myself I got properly invested in it - looked forward to each weeks new episode when we all watched "linear TV"

I never got beyond the first episode of that, perhaps I'll try again one day. I've just started watching 'The Bad Batch' from the sons recommendation and I've surprising found myself enjoying it.
I watched most of S1 but wasn't enjoying it so gave up, I remember he was obsessed with ducks in his pool. And something about his wife annoyed me.....I might give it another go one day.

Watched it over the w/end....spent most of the time thinking 'give your fuckin head a wobble" and got so frustrated, nearly binned it off.....glad I didn't, as when things became clear, it was absolutely awesome!
I just finished it.
Pretty good, but it dragged on a bit. Probably 2 episodes too long imo.

Why did he never change his email address or report her for attacking Terry with all the witnesses.

we all like different stuff mate but for myself I got properly invested in it - looked forward to each weeks new episode when we all watched "linear TV"
I'm watching it now on back end of season 2. I'd tried it once before but struggled with it.

Enjoying it now still feel like it needs to go up a gear.

I watched most of S1 but wasn't enjoying it so gave up, I remember he was obsessed with ducks in his pool. And something about his wife annoyed me.....I might give it another go one day.

I’d advise not giving it too long if you’re going to try again.

I loved it and rewatched it all about a year ago. Still enjoyed it. But thought it was already looking quite dated.

Watched Mriam, death of a reality star about the transgender girl who did that reality dating show about twenty five years ago , a sky show which was cruel for all those involved . The boys in it sued for sexual assualt as they were kissing her etc and thought she was a woman . She had top surgery but not bottom surgery

One of the boys said early on i think she is a man and they all laughed about it , the boy she chose as the winner really liked her and was devasted when it was revealed at the end that she was transgender , he went mad and smashed the place up

She spiralled and got into all kinds of shady stuff and hanged herself aged thirty something , sad end . Now she would be accepted but that long ago there was no understanding . Her dad was in the doco and he always called her a boy , now he accepts he had a daughter , too fucking late

Bad batch superior to most of the SW guff served up these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.