TV Series

Thanks . I am finding endless WP on 4 tv catch up , i should look at the C4 streaming service to find more , so nice to have something to pass the time during the night particularly
Kaz I`ve been ranting on how good WP is for years. I honestly don`t think I`ve seen a bad one yet and these overseas tv companies do make some wonderful progs.

I just finished it.
Pretty good, but it dragged on a bit. Probably 2 episodes too long imo.

Why did he never change his email address or report her for attacking Terry with all the witnesses.

true but he had a strange fascination with her and in a perverse way I think his masochistic tendencies meant he wanted it to continue as a way of getting at himself.

Astrid , murder in paris . A great actress plays an autistic woman who helps a police commander solve murders , each one is a stand alone but to understand her and how she evolves it is best to start from season one , season three is currently on C4 . I watched the first ep season one and was really annoyed with the character but walter presents has never let me down yet so i watched ep two and really got into it . The actress is not autistic and is a well known actress in france , she has done a brilliant job. Also nice that the two leads are women
Saw that a while ago Kaz and wow just wow what an actor she really is.

Kaz I`ve been ranting on how good WP is for years. I honestly don`t think I`ve seen a bad one yet and these overseas tv companies do make some wonderful progs
Some great shows.
I watch an episode of a show most nights when the rest of the house are in bed. No noise to keep anyone from sleeping as they are normally subtitled.
BBC3 or 4 have similar shows too.
Saw the final " Inspector Montalbano" last weekend instead of Match of the Day.

Kaz I`ve been ranting on how good WP is for years. I honestly don`t think I`ve seen a bad one yet and these overseas tv companies do make some wonderful progs.
Just finishing astrid murder in paris , loved that , hope they do a series four . Going to watch the defence next , starting at series three as the one and two were out of time to watch , watched loads of them and wp have never put out a bum one yet , also loved wisting on the beeb

My missus hates tv with sub-titles so I`m like you and watch them until the early hours of the morning with nothing to distract me.
I always said that if i wanted to read words i would read a book, lol , with my nights how they are recently i thought i would try one as it might distract me from the pain and that was me hooked

Going to watch the defence next , starting at series three as the one and two were out of time to watch , watched loads of them and wp have never put out a bum one yet , also loved wisting on the beeb
The defence is very good
The only thing is you may need to get a gist of what happened in the first 2 series as there are recurring characters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.