TV Series

Not sure how to do the spoiler tag pal or I'd have a go

Look at the icons above the chat box. There are 3 together, the left one looks like a picture, the middle one like film and the one on the right is like a list. Hover your mouse over the one on the right and it will say 'insert' click on this and it will bring up a list of options. Click on the one that says spoiler and it will bring up a box and asked you to type the name of the spoiler. Name it anything you want and click 'continue' then type your message in-between the spoiler tags.

You are a star stony, cheers!

I can only assume the stupid fucking kids managed to wrestle back control of the town thanks to the arsenal of weapons and supplies that Pilcher left for them in their bunker. Once Ethan Burke wasnt around to fend for the townspeople, it would have been relatively easy to do so I imagine as the rest of the town pretty much spunked every bullet they had fighting off the aberrations. Bit of a shit end IMO, the show had great promise at the beginning.

Enjoyed the last episode of Wayward Pines. Hope they follow it up.
Also watching Mr. Robot, The Messengers and something about a group of people who wake up on a spaceship with no memory (which just seems like a shit Firefly to me).

I gave Mr Robot a go after reading this, really enjoyed the first few episodes, really good potential. Add that to Ray Donovan, Hannibal, True Detectives and Suits, a fair few series on the go at the moment. I recommend them all.

On True Detectives, its getting hate because its not as good as the first series, but judged on its own its good, if not great.

What's Wayward Pines like? I enjoyed the first episode but didn't go back for more for some reason. Should I???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.