TV Series

I have even had to knock the smoke on the head during the day, i owe my full attention to my little project and that stuff... well you have seen footage of battleships limping back to port barely able to make it right? hehe.

Watched more of it last night, brilliant show with excellent production values, i hate having continuity ruined be easily identifiable innacuracies and the likes.
Has Cilian Murphy won any awards for this yet?

I'm glad to be proven wrong, but I don't think he's even been nominated for any substantial award for his part. Same with the series and other cast as a whole, I believe it's all been criminally overlooked. It's the best thing on the tele by a long shot.

Legends 2 is a massive disappointment story is all over the place plus not a single piece of eye candy to keep me watching it.

Brilliant return for Peaky Blinders, top quality TV and the standards have been maintained.

I'm two minds about watching it every week or saving them all for a proper binge. It's one of those shows that's best binge watched imo, but I really want to watch it now.

I'm two minds about watching it every week or saving them all for a proper binge. It's one of those shows that's best binge watched imo, but I really want to watch it now.

Loved it mate, I know what you mean about binge watching but i couldnt wait... think there is 6 of them again, good news is the creator has said he sees it in his mind going until the start of WWII and there is plenty of time until then, so it should be coming back again after this series.

Loved it mate, I know what you mean about binge watching but i couldnt wait... think there is 6 of them again, good news is the creator has said he sees it in his mind going until the start of WWII and there is plenty of time until then, so it should be coming back again after this series.

Excellent news.

I've managed to get that daywalking Leeds fucker into it too.

Shocked he likes it actually, no computers back then, you know for him to come on here and claim he'd have done it another way with some sort of welsh gobbledegook spelling of some code or other. The ginger ****.

And another thing, the next time I see the fucker in the barm/muffin debate I shall remind the fucker that I had a ham muffin at his house. Barm my arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.