TV Series

I think it comes out on a Tuesday/ Wednesday, in the States, cos I happened upon it on Thursday.

You're right, it's very good.

It does seem a little influenced from the Brit dama/ comedies of the 90s, mind.
Yep,tomorrow is the next episode.

I just think its different to what's currently out there,in that first episode it managed to capture a variety of emotion,and was very well acted - it has an air of quality.

This is us - just watched the pilot episode and it was superb.

I half-caught the last 30 mins of the pilot. Had read reviews beforehand so knew there was some way their lives connected, not what I expected. Enjoyed what I saw and will definitely keep up with.

Marvel/Netflix haven't disappointed yet and don't see that trend ending any time soon. Luke Cage should be great.

What's surprising for me, is via the clips, this depiction of 'Luke Cage' is embracing and (more importantly) enjoying the 'hero' role he loathed (maybe 'loathed' is a strong word?) in the comics!

It's a really interesting dynamic to analyse for me, personally!

I also see Marvel is loving that whole "Old Boy" hallway fight homage thing as per 'Daredevil', last year!

Also I didn't release there's a small snippet of 'Iron Fist' out as well.

Good stuff!

What's surprising for me, is via the clips, this depiction of 'Luke Cage' is embracing and (more importantly) enjoying the 'hero' role he loathed (maybe 'loathed' is a strong word?) in the comics!

It's a really interesting dynamic to analyse for me, personally!

I also see Marvel is loving that whole "Old Boy" hallway fight homage thing as per 'Daredevil', last year!

Also I didn't release there's a small snippet of 'Iron Fist' out as well.

Good stuff!

You caught Atlanta yet??

It's seriously good!!

You caught Atlanta yet??

It's seriously good!!

I've been recording it. I think i'll wait until it ends before I watch it.
Just about to watch the final episode of Ray in a few minutes.
Not sure what to start next. Narcos or Queen of the south. I also have the the whole last season of always sunny to watch.
Gomorrah was great. Malammore is a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.