TV Series

Being a provider of films doesn't make you roger ebert, mate....

"John travolta was epic" in that western..... I'm out (:

I thought he was pretty good, well i just was taken back a bit as he was a bit decent, kinda. I just expected a total two faced bastard. I like it when a film surprises me like that but i am easy pleased. Just been watching a spider mooch about for 2mins and that was entertaining.

It possibly stems from my actual dislike now of films that are beyond obvious. Pixar and stuff just get a pass due to some decent one liners and such. Which again is strange because i can rewatch Clint westerns and lotrs on endless loop.

I thought he was pretty good, well i just was taken back a bit as he was a bit decent, kinda. I just expected a total two faced bastard. I like it when a film surprises me like that but i am easy pleased. Just been watching a spider mooch about for 2mins and that was entertaining.

It possibly stems from my actual dislike now of films that are beyond obvious. Pixar and stuff just get a pass due to some decent one liners and such. Which again is strange because i can rewatch Clint westerns and lotrs on endless loop.

I love Clint westerns, when i was little my dad and I used to watch them, mum was never happy said they were too violent but my dad just used to ignore her.

I like this Tom Hanks story about Clint on Graham Norton, you just know its true. CLint is the king of cool, nobody, but nobody shoots someone down as well as he does.

I love Clint westerns, when i was little my dad and I used to watch them, mum was never happy said they were too violent but my dad just used to ignore her.

I like this Tom Hanks story about Clint on Graham Norton, you just know its true. CLint is the king of cool, nobody, but nobody shoots someone down as well as he does.

That is fantastic haha, i love little anecdotes like that 'that's enough of that' haha, don't spook the horses Clint hehe. What a legend. I could not care less about meeting most of what most call idols but him;yes, i'd like to meet Clint, it would be shit but i just want to stand next to the fella for some reason and tell him how much his westerns still piss over 99% of today's stuff (lotr is the 1%). Very often i need to be in the mood for a film but there is a Clint western for every day of the week imo.

That is fantastic haha, i love little anecdotes like that 'that's enough of that' haha, don't spook the horses Clint hehe. What a legend. I could not care less about meeting most of what most call idols but him;yes, i'd like to meet Clint, it would be shit but i just want to stand next to the fella for some reason and tell him how much his westerns still piss over 99% of today's stuff (lotr is the 1%). Very often i need to be in the mood for a film but there is a Clint western for every day of the week imo.

To meet Blonde/The man with no name, is true bucket list stuff. He oozes cool, I wouldnt want to nause him out, quick shake of the hand, a pic and be on my way.

To meet Blonde/The man with no name, is true bucket list stuff. He oozes cool, I wouldnt want to nause him out, quick shake of the hand, a pic and be on my way.
Yeah, quick and courteous, i'd get the comment in about his westerns shitting on most other stuff as he was just passing, i can't deny it, i'd ask him eye to eye if i could shake Blondey's hand though, i reckon he would respect it enough to do so if it was an official engagement. I would never bug him outside of work, fuck that, i'm not that sad, i would be giddy as fuck if he was at the same restaurant as me though. I would have to get pissed and take the food back in a doggy bag.

On a side note, one of the few things i genuinely miss about the usa is that mentality that a doggy bag is ok to ask for. I did often and never felt any shame...because i was to drunk on meat to care most likely, the skinny English Homer they called me xD

"Tis no man, tis a remorseless eating machine argh" -often credited to the captain in The Simpsons. The truth is it was aimed at me by an all you can eat chinese buffet owner in Gran Canaria, not a true story!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.