TV Series

Not sure what it's called but next week, when the Blacklist ends for the season, there is a spin off starting right after. The guy that plays Keens hubby is in it.

Taboo has decended into above average now, not kicked on like it promised to for me.

The OA was bang average, doesnt have the charm of stranger things that it was compared to and as I say shabby ending.
Taboo is utter fucking shite. I bet even Girlbob hates it, and her fingers start twitching as soon as you mention Tom Hardy.

Taboo has decended into above average now, not kicked on like it promised to for me.

The OA was bang average, doesnt have the charm of stranger things that it was compared to and as I say shabby ending.

As a 1st season i enjoyed it, like the science behind it...

Taboo has tried to be to clever for its own good, the ingredients are there but it just doesn't work..

As a 1st season i enjoyed it, like the science behind it...

Taboo has tried to be to clever for its own good, the ingredients are there but it just doesn't work..

Did you ignore all the plot holes at the end?? Like what the fuck was Riz Ahmed doing in the house at the end??

I agree about Taboo, promised a lot but didnt deliver, the Stevan Jovetic of TV shows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.