TV Series

Been watching stranger things. Brilliant so far

On buffy/angel reunion. They will do it, why tease with a photo shoot if they weren't thinking about it ? They are seeing if there is interest. Sarah has done fuck all of note in years, bones is done and the rest are dying for a good payday ! I reckon it will happen

4th episode in to Legion, hard work this trying to get my brain to make it out and where its going. Over 8/10 in IMDB as well

4th episode in to Legion, hard work this trying to get my brain to make it out and where its going. Over 8/10 in IMDB as well

Someone else complained about 'Legion' as well! It becomes clearer in the last 2 episodes, I guess, but if you weren't getting sidetracked by all shenanigans you know most of the battle is in 'David's head'. That should be easy to follow, but to be fair, it's a bit of a head fook if you don't know who David Haller's 'real father' is.

That's where it pays to know some comic knowledge.

I'm only slightly disappointed by the ending, but it set such a high level for a long time(bar ep 2 or 3, I think), that I can forgive it.

Someone else complained about 'Legion' as well! It becomes clearer in the last 2 episodes, I guess, but if you weren't getting sidetracked by all shenanigans you know most of the battle is in 'David's head'. That should be easy to follow, but to be fair, it's a bit of a head fook if you don't know who David Haller's 'real father' is.

That's where it pays to know some comic knowledge.

I'm only slightly disappointed by the ending, but it set such a high level for a long time(bar ep 2 or 3, I think), that I can forgive it.

Yeah I get it its mainly in his head but will stick with it and probably rewatch the whole season again.

On buffy/angel reunion. They will do it, why tease with a photo shoot if they weren't thinking about it ? They are seeing if there is interest. Sarah has done fuck all of note in years, bones is done and the rest are dying for a good payday ! I reckon it will happen

Just watching Stranger Things as well. Really, really good.

They won't, sorry https://www.google.co.uk/amp/ew.com/tv/2017/03/29/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-reunion-ew-cover/amp/

It's a 20 year reunion is all, not a cat in hells chance... unfortunately!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.