TV Series

Only the wire is on a par with it, everything else is down several notches.
Ah, The Wire.

giphy.gif

Only the wire is on a par with it, everything else is down several notches.

I've not seen either of the 2, not even half an episode, the only thing I know about Sopranos is the big fella James is in it, as for the Wire, I know absolutely nothing of it.

I've nothing on the go at the moment, waiting for Narcos S3 to start, so which of the 2 would you recommend while I wait, Wire or Sopranos. I believe they are both multi season productions, so a fair bit of investment required to see them through. My tastes are varied, I enjoyed Homeland, The Killing, The Americans, Narcos, El Chapo, Peaky Blinders to name a few.

Cheers in advance.

I've not seen either of the 2, not even half an episode, the only thing I know about Sopranos is the big fella James is in it, as for the Wire, I know absolutely nothing of it.

I've nothing on the go at the moment, waiting for Narcos S3 to start, so which of the 2 would you recommend while I wait, Wire or Sopranos. I believe they are both multi season productions, so a fair bit of investment required to see them through. My tastes are varied, I enjoyed Homeland, The Killing, The Americans, Narcos, El Chapo, Peaky Blinders to name a few.

Cheers in advance.

Like all the stuff you've seen. I'd go for The Sopranos as it is fantastic. Every character is completely believable and you'll love it, I'm sure.

The Wire is also very good, by the way!

Enjoy

Like all the stuff you've seen. I'd go for The Sopranos as it is fantastic. Every character is completely believable and you'll love it, I'm sure.

The Wire is also very good, by the way!

Enjoy

Nice one, I'll get started on it, got a week off next week so that will keep me occupied.

Ozark is quite good if you've not seen it, also Love/Hate was decent.

Thanks again.

Nice one, I'll get started on it, got a week off next week so that will keep me occupied.

Ozark is quite good if you've not seen it, also Love/Hate was decent.

Thanks again.

I've seen the first couple of series of Love/Hate and enjoyed it. Not heard of Ozark, will take a look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.