TV Series

Zin, have you watched "Il Capo dei Capi" it's an old six part series but I've heard good things about it and it's certainly on my "to do" list?

@TCIB can you do the honours bud? ;-)

@TCIB What he said please.

Also pretty please romanzo criminale the series but with English subtitles this time please ;-)

Nice one, I'll get started on it, got a week off next week so that will keep me occupied.

Ozark is quite good if you've not seen it, also Love/Hate was decent.

Thanks again.

The first episode of the Soprano's is poor compared to every other single episode, please remember this.
You really need to watch the wire also really, please understand no one will take your opinions seriously until you have seen both ;-)

PPS, line of duty is garbage, you and @TCIB need to get out more

@TCIB What he said please.

Also pretty please romanzo criminale the series but with English subtitles this time please ;-)

Sadly it was only distributed by a dutch company besides Italian and English subs do not exist unless some fan made ones are around. The file i have i believe to be the only hd rip on the net. I will however look for sd copy that maybe has English subs.

Il Capo was only released in sd so it will be a dvdrip of that. Will get on it now.

Sadly it was only distributed by a dutch company besides Italian and English subs do not exist unless some fan made ones are around. The file i have i believe to be the only hd rip on the net. I will however look for sd copy that maybe has English subs.

Il Capo was only released in sd so it will be a dvdrip of that. Will get on it now.

Cheers pal, just double checked and series two has option for English subs on it already, just the first one the only option is dutch.

It is out there with English subs as i've watched it. Not sure what the resolution was.
Just checked and it's 1024×576 so it's been converted from an anamorphic sd source.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.