TV Series

On episode 4 or 5 of The Wire and it's just OK at the moment, bit boring if I am honest. Plus I'm struggling with the dialogue. Don't understand half of what's being said.

I kept getting told to stick with it too, I did and it didn't get any better in my opinion.

Yep Ive watched the lot in 2 night brilliant tv. After watching the first episode of Ozark It Had that feel to it when I watched the first episode of Breaking bad, after that I new it was going to be brilliant. last episode of Ozark didn't disappoint either

It's got that breaking bad vibe for sure. We we're due for a different take on it. I saw the imdb ratings we're for the last two eps. Might plow through them tonight.

Right chaps, i can't be arsed reading 800 pages. I need something decent for me & mrsery to watch for a few nights. We enjoyed Narcos, Ozark, el chapo, bates motel etc etc. If somebody would be kind enough to put up a top 10 hit list, ill put them on my xmas card list, cheers.

The Last Tycoon

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3390892/

Centers on Hollywood's first wunderkind studio executive in the 1930s, Monroe Stahr, and the power struggle between him and his mentor and current head of the studio Pat Brady.

8823bb1f7450b36fbd5d7583595a86cc.png

Another new show started
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6048596/

The Sinner

Follows the story of a young woman who commits horrific acts of violence and rage, and to her surprise, has no idea why. And the investigator who becomes obsessed with the case and is determined to dig into her past and figure out "why" this is happening.

c546e62cfed25b461b8371842a1b1521.png

Right chaps, i can't be arsed reading 800 pages. I need something decent for me & mrsery to watch for a few nights. We enjoyed Narcos, Ozark, el chapo, bates motel etc etc. If somebody would be kind enough to put up a top 10 hit list, ill put them on my xmas card list, cheers.
Bless This House. All episodes are on YouTube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.