TV Series

Finished The Leftovers last night, good few series while it lasted if not a tad confusing at times, glad I've watched it though.

Tried Boardwalk Empire after watching both The Sopranos and The Wire. Just didn't get on with it. The script was leaden and the characters seemed really flat compared to The Sopranos and The Wire. Lasted 4 eps but gave up. Just didn't do it for me.

The Americans - after a dodgy start - has turned into one of the great shows. Up there with The Sopranos, The Wire and Mad Men.

Never watched The Americans or Mad Men. Might have to give them a try; don't have time to watch everything I'd like to.

This looks good

Manhunt: Unabomber...

An in-depth look at how an FBI profiler helped track down the Unabomber.

191a96a0c0b1e20e9763796a6ff5b8d3.png

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5618256/

Agreed, just watched ep1 and liked it. Will it be available in full anywhere, or is it only one per week? Maybe @TCIB will know of a place:)

On episode 4 or 5 of The Wire and it's just OK at the moment, bit boring if I am honest. Plus I'm struggling with the dialogue. Don't understand half of what's being said.

On episode 4 or 5 of The Wire and it's just OK at the moment, bit boring if I am honest. Plus I'm struggling with the dialogue. Don't understand half of what's being said.
Stick with it, probably one of the best tv series of the bast decade or so, it won't spoon feed you, it leaves you a vast grey area where the supposed good/bad guys operate in.
I binged the DVD's and feigned sickness to work to finish the series.

Stick with it, probably one of the best tv series of the bast decade or so, it won't spoon feed you, it leaves you a vast grey area where the supposed good/bad guys operate in.
I binged the DVD's and feigned sickness to work to finish the series.
Good to have some reassurance I'll stick with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.