TV Series

It was very good.

On another note, just tried downloading series 2 of Banshee from the Sky box sets, and it only has the last two episodes, series 3 only has the first 5 as well, any ideas why this is?

Because they are not actually part of the box sets but catch up which has a definite time limit, usually 30 days.
Such things are a large reason i prefer the way of the high seas. The idea box sets are incomplete due to some stupid nonsense is simply not acceptable.

If it is not that then they simply remove stuff using a similar auto wipe system that i use. Basically servers have limited space and Sky have decided to cheap out and auto wipe. So some stuff gets deleted and not perma archived.

Because they are not actually part of the box sets but catch up which has a definite time limit, usually 30 days.
Such things are a large reason i prefer the way of the high seas. The idea box sets are incomplete due to some stupid nonsense is simply not acceptable.
Why could I download the whole of series 1 then? Doesn't make sense :o(

Anyone know if the Gomorroh s3 subs have been sorted (via kodi)? Watched s3e1 and all was well but for next 3 eps no eng subs anywhere. The s3e3 subs made no sense so gave up Fuckin fuming. Gave it til now to check. But will be so upset if theres nowt there.
For shows like this you need to wait until retail bluray generally unless you have access to private sources i.e. not on tpb/kodi linked file lockers. The full season will be available as a Sky Atlantic boxset 31st January if you can wait a couple of weeks.

For shows like this you need to wait until retail bluray generally unless you have access to private sources i.e. not on tpb/kodi linked file lockers. The full season will be available as a Sky Atlantic boxset 31st January if you can wait a couple of weeks.

Certainly can wait as I know it will be worth it! Esp having decent subs. Cheers TCIB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.