TV Series

Half way through season 3 of the Blacklist, loving it. Gone from every episode just another name on the Blacklist to a real story and thread to it. The best so far by a long way.

Half way through season 3 of the Blacklist, loving it. Gone from every episode just another name on the Blacklist to a real story and thread to it. The best so far by a long way.

my favourite show at the minute. I feel it tailed off in season 4. Loving the new Season though, so if you start to feel the same stick with it.

Just finished binge-watching Sneaky Pete. I was a bit skeptical about whether I'd enjoy it or not given the premise - a con man, just released from prison but on the run from ne'er-do-wells assumes the identity of his cell mate and passes himself off as a long lost member of a rural family - seems sort of silly. But it works.

A very well-acted series, featuring among others, Bryan Cranston of "Breaking Bad" fame.

I can't wait for season 2 to premiere.
====
I've also started watching "The Man in the High Castle" - just into episode 4 or so - but so far I'm enjoying the series.

just finished Godless. One of the best western made in 20 years. Beautifully made, character lead, last episode could have been made by Tarantino.

Just finished binge-watching Sneaky Pete. I was a bit skeptical about whether I'd enjoy it or not given the premise - a con man, just released from prison but on the run from ne'er-do-wells assumes the identity of his cell mate and passes himself off as a long lost member of a rural family - seems sort of silly. But it works.

A very well-acted series, featuring among others, Bryan Cranston of "Breaking Bad" fame.

I can't wait for season 2 to premiere.
====
I've also started watching "The Man in the High Castle" - just into episode 4 or so - but so far I'm enjoying the series.

I tried to get into the Man In The High Castle but I found it really dull. Have to admit I’m loving Rick and Morty.

Stranger Things 2, 4 episodes in and really enjoying it. Weird as fuck, but glad it carried on from series 1 and wasnt a brand new story.

Mosaic
It's a HBO production and the streaming site i watched it on had the following blurb

'Mosaic is a mystery thriller that set in Park City, Utah. Originally released as an interactive app, Mosaic allows the viewer to experience different portions of the story from the perspective of different characters providing a complex and unique narrative form.'

No idea what the previous interactive app release was, but assume this is a linear mini-series version of it.

Watched the first episode and thought it was okayish, but that was mainly because it seems to jump across numerous timelines without any apparent reasoning or order.
Now watched 3 episodes and it's getting better & better and gaining momentum, and the previously noted issue with timelines actually makes it a more interesting watch.

Based only on the first 3 episodes i would rate it as a 7.8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.