TV Series

Rewatching The Wire again, season 2 was even better on the second watch. One of the GOAT shows.
Incredible TV, cannot understand anybody not liking this from series 1 to finish.

I've been putting off a couple of things I wanted to watch for a long, long time.

I've just finished The Americans, S1, loved it and can't wait to see where it goes next.

Also just finished Mr. Mercedes S1 and into S2, another quality production.

Incredible TV, cannot understand anybody not liking this from series 1 to finish.

I've been putting off a couple of things I wanted to watch for a long, long time.

I've just finished The Americans, S1, loved it and can't wait to see where it goes next.

Also just finished Mr. Mercedes S1 and into S2, another quality production.
The Americans is one of my favourites, I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of it. It was only the 2nd of these mega series I watched, the first being Boardwalk Empire.
Still not watched The Wire but there's enough positivity about it that I know I'll be hooked as soon as I start it, just need to put the time aside to be able to get into it.

Pure luck they did get him. The fact they disregarded him based on the geordie accent angle was just bonkers.
It was, good work by two plod who were on a routine patrol, however It was a Wearside accent, don’t call those lot Geordies, they hate it.

The bit at the end where they show Wearside Jack reading the narrative of his letter is brilliant. He couldn’t t have dreamed he’d ever get caught, DNA from his saliva on the letter did for him. He should have got life really for hampering the investigation, without all the man hours looking for him resources could have been better used and Sutcliffe may have been caught earlier.

Someone on here recommended Apple’s Tehran. I just bought a new iPhone and received 3 months subscription, watched the first 4 episodes of the first series (2 so far), excellent telly. Bit of an Iranian/Israeli Spooks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.