TV Series

Not finished it yet so not sure if theres anything in the last few episodes but there was the little city shot glass and subbuteo figure an episode or 2 later too.

Must be a city fan amongst the directors or something as they were all completely unnecessary. Lovely to see though.
It’s a wind up the guy playing the character who’s stuff it is is a massive rag, all the City stuff was put in without him knowing.

I am watching Ripley at present (3 episodes in). I quite like the black and white. It was the film world of when it was set in the early 60's. The cinematography is superb. Every shot is so well composed. The framing and composition is so well done.
Agree with all this. It’s fantastic. Recommended.

Think I'm kind of up to date with everything I wanted to watch.

Is there anything of very good quality out there atm? Something that you can't wait to get into every evening?

Only White Lotus (S2) has had that effect of late.

Think I'm kind of up to date with everything I wanted to watch.

Is there anything of very good quality out there atm? Something that you can't wait to get into every evening?

Only White Lotus (S2) has had that effect of late.
Have you watched the series in the post above yours. Also set in mainland Italy and Palermo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.