TV Series

So, I'm not so sure the show has no future. According to viewing ratings, it's a soft but steady hit at number one viewing for the last few weeks.

So, who knows?
I hope so as so many elements of the plot are so interesting. If it doesn’t I’ll be tempted to try the books.

So, I'm not so sure the show has no future. According to viewing ratings, it's a soft but steady hit at number one viewing for the last few weeks.

So, who knows?
Doesn’t mean anything with Netflix, Mindhunter was superb but they canned that, was listening to
which I’ve just found it’s great for insights into the entertainment industry and Richard Osman on one episode delves into how Netflix are now run trying to maximise profits and spend less on original programming and buying up older things cheap and people are watching them instead. Highly recommend the podcast by the way, I’m making my way through the back catalogue at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.