Tweet a question to Martin Tyler

And that is weird shit. I recall "United have certainly fought back into the game" just before Oldfield popped his second.
I met David Oldfield at the West Brom end of season bash 18 months ago and bored the arse off him for most of our conversation talking about the 5-1. He was hugely complimentary about City fans tbf.

I met David Oldfield at the West Brom end of season bash 18 months ago and bored the arse off him for most of our conversation talking about the 5-1. He was hugely complimentary about City fans tbf.
That was some day though... I still think it's my fondest football memory, despite Sergio, despite 1-6. The sun shone, we sang and laughed, we joshed playfully, had lashings of goals and a good old bought of fisticuffs for pudding.

What an amazing bit of lower level, name dropping, great form mate... I like the variant of it not being an ex Forest player as well.

That was some day though... I still think it's my fondest football memory, despite Sergio, despite 1-6. The sun shone, we sang and laughed, we joshed playfully, had lashings of goals and a good old bought of fisticuffs for pudding.
It was an epic day, and as you say the weather was incredible for late September.

I think he had a trial there.

Yes, but you didnt encounter him pissed in a bar in Nottingham was more the point.

I am upset you didnt get me an invite to the West Brom end of year bash, although with your gatecrashing of things like the mod Christmas bash in the past, I'm not entirely sure you had an invite for this either.

Yes, but you didnt encounter him pissed in a bar in Nottingham was more the point.

I am upset you didnt get me an invite to the West Brom end of year bash, although with your gatecrashing of things like the mod Christmas bash in the past, I'm not entirely sure you had an invite for this either.
I'm the best blagger I know.

If I paid for the flight to Switzerland, sorted out all the legal stuff and booked you in at Dignitas, would you...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.