Two footed = instant red

Been reading a few match reports from different newspapers. Not one mentions Maxi's 2 footer. Wish it had of been on SKY. Just to hear Neville go on about it. FA must surely now use video evidence to give a red card.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Been reading a few match reports from different newspapers. Not one mentions Maxi's 2 footer. Wish it had of been on SKY. Just to hear Neville go on about it. FA must surely now use video evidence to give a red card.

I doubt it, because Halsey saw it. He mustn't have checked his inbox for a message from Mike Riley.

Maxi-tackle.gif

Celebritykiller said:

An imminent instruction from referees’ chief Mike Riley will apply to Manchester City whether or not there is contact or injury to an opponent — and even if the ball is won first.

Will this new ruling effectively end Nigel's career in the English Premier League. If I was in his shoes, I would seriously consider playing somewhere else. After all, his perfectly timed, sliding tackle is his trade mark.

Celebritykiller said:
That could have easily broken Giggs' ankle had his foot been planted on the ground, straight red in my book, not even a yellow, unbelievable.
Can't for the life of me figure out how Skyrtel and Austin don't get sent off every other game. A pair of nasty thugs in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.